Whatever happens we are stronger together, supporting, loving and encouraging one another. Let’s share smiles, stories, encouragement. Let’s listen to each other and help where we can. Let’s not be afraid to ask for help and let’s never be the person who doesn’t reach out first. We may have to keep physical distance but we do not have to keep our words, emotions, feelings distant. Good or bad we can share, and help each other carry the load.
These are trying times but we will come through the other side. Now is a time for unity, for standing together. Now is when we prove Alberta Strong and Calgary Proud.
I’d like to share the official statement from our company, and our DMs are always open to share your stories.
To Our Valued Customers,
The health and safety of our customers, employees, vendors, and community is our priority. Our team is monitoring and developing our response planning for this historic pandemic in real time. We are closely following the recommendations of The World Health Organization, the Calgary Emergency Management Agency, and Alberta Health Services.
Golden Acre remains fully functional and is taking the following measures to be able to continue to serve you.
- We are asking employees who are feeling ill, coughing, or have a fever to self-isolate for 14 days and follow up with their healthcare provider
- We are re-training our staff regarding handwashing best practices, sanitary standards, and providing the best service possible while upholding social distancing practices
- We are taking unprecedented measures to enhance the cleaning protocols in our store
- We are installing multiple hand washing stations around our center for our customers, employees, vendors, and visitors
- We will continue to ensure that all channels of communication are open, and information flows freely to all our customers, employees, vendors and visitors
We are humbled by the love and support this wonderful city has shown us throughout the years. Covid-19 will impact everyone, but together we will prevail.
Alfredo Martin and Nick Zannis