Golden Acre Community Market
What is the Golden Acre Community Market?
As a small business, we recognize the impact supporting local has on our community. The Golden Acre Community Market brings local small businesses and the community together. This free two-day market is held the second weekend of Nov. & Dec. 2022.*
*In 2023, the market will be held the second weekend of each month July through December.
Check back for updates and vendor announcements.
Each market will feature new local vendors selling a variety of goods every month, including:
- Artisan foods
- Curated secondhand clothing and décor
- Handmade and upcycled goods
- and service providers.
As well, each month a space is reserved for a featured charity to increase public awareness and community support. View current and previous vendors here.
Yes! Golden Acre is always pet friendly. However, to ensure safety at the market please abide by the following:
- Respect the boundaries of the “food service zone;” where food is being handled by food vendors.
Animals must remain outside of this zone to ensure food handling safety.
- Use hand washing stations located throughout the greenhouse.
- Keep your pets on a leash and clean up after them.
Yes, every department in the store is on one level with no stairs to navigate.
Yes, we have public washrooms; they are located at the front of the store, on the right side past the furniture department.
- There is no ATM on site. Some vendors may accept cash only, so bring cash if you’re interested in purchasing from these local small businesses.