GOLDEN ACRE COMMUNITY MARKET FAQs
The Golden Acre Community Market takes place at Golden Acre Home & Garden. Our address is 620 Goddard Ave NE, Calgary AB.
Each market will feature new local vendors selling a variety of goods every month, including:
- Artisan foods
- Curated secondhand clothing and décor
- Handmade and upcycled goods
- Entertainers and service providers.
As well, each month a space is reserved for a featured charity to increase public awareness and community support.
The Golden Acre Community Market is held the second weekend of each month July through December
To become a vendor at the Golden Acre Community Market, click here to apply.
Yes, the Golden Acre Community Market is free for everyone to attend.
Yes! Golden Acre is always pet friendly. However, to ensure safety at the market please abide by the following:
- Respect the boundaries of the “food service zone;” where food is being handled by food vendors.
Animals must remain outside of this zone to ensure food handling safety.
- Use hand washing stations located throughout the greenhouse.
- Keep your pets on a leash and clean up after them.
There is no ATM on site. Some vendors may accept cash only, so bring cash if you’re interested in purchasing from these local small businesses.
Yes, we have public washrooms; they are located at the front of the store, on the right side past the furniture department.
Yes, every department in the store is on one level with no stairs to navigate.