Amblyseius andersoni. Anderline biological control agent contains the predatory mite, Amblyseius andersoni. It is a predatory mite that feeds on many types of small arthropod prey and pollen. It is ideal for preventive protection of greenhouse or outdoor ornamentals, vegetables and fruit crops
ANDERLINE – BLISTER – 2000 PREDATOR MITES – AMBLYSEIUS ANDERSONI – SPIDER MITE CONTROLSKU: GA1040306
- Predator of two-spotted spider mite, European red mites, broad mites, cyclamen mites and russet mites.
- Will also feed on pollen and thrips larvae allowing the population to survive when pest mite populations decrease.
- Active at a broader temperature range (6-40ºC / 43-104°F) than Phytoseiulus persimilis and Amblyseius californicus.
- Since it is effective at lower temperatures, Amblyseius andersoni can be introduced much earlier in the growing season than other predatory mites.
- Broad mite
- Cyclamen mite
- Two-spotted spider mite
- Carmine mite
- Tomato russet/rust mite
- European red mite
- For best results, release Amblyseius andersoniwhen pest mite populations are low.
- The predatory mites will feed on small colonies of pest mites, preventing them from growing in to large populations that can cause major crop damage.
- Curative applications have also been successful on some crops, such as cucumbers and ornamental plants but Anderline is always best used as a preventative control.