WEST COAST SEEDS LANCELEAF COREOPSIS
- It is a hardy perennial plant (Zones 3-10) that is both drought tolerant and able to endure high temperature and humidity.
- It will work in well drained containers and just about any garden soil, but it prefers well drained, nutrient-poor, sandy loam.
- This variety can reach 90cm (3ft) tall, but may grow shorter depending on exposure in the garden. It's stems are stiff and upright, so it makes a nice cut flower.
- It is attractive to a wide range of pollinators and beneficial insects.
- Avoid over-watering, and keep the spent flowers picked — otherwise it requires little care.