GREEN PLANET REZIN: A Terpene enhancer to increase the aroma and flavour profile of flowering plants
Rezin is an aroma and flavour enhancer that was developed to greatly increase the essential oil and resin production of flowering plants.This results in high-quality flowers come time for harvest.
- It provides a readily available source of molybdenum (Mo) and vitamin B1 to aid with plant growth.
- Molybdenum is a crucial micronutrient for converting nitrates into valuable forms of nitrogen and amino acids. It also helps turn inorganic phosphorus into forms the plant can easily uptake.
- Vitamin B1 is significant for healthy root development and may reduce plant stress while supporting essential functions. These benefits may increase the essential oil and resin content to boost the effectiveness of the plant’s terpene profile, which is responsible for enhancing those desired aromas and flavours.
- An improved terpenoid profile will produce sticky, resinous, trichome covered flowers that are a sign of a high-quality crop. This means you will see a visual improvement on your flowers, better results when extracting, and enjoy a more complete aromatic and flavour profile.
- The formula does not contain any plant growth regulators or artificial colouring and dyes to ensure a clean formula. It will also not impact the PPM/EC of your nutrient solution so you can continue to run your other nutrients at full strength.
- Apply 2 ml/L (8 ml/Gal) during the last two weeks of the vegetative cycle to prime the plant for bloom.Continue to apply at 2 ml/L (8 ml/Gal) through bloom until harvest.