GREEN PLANET'S GP3 MICRO: Is part of the GP3 base nutrient system. The Micro formula ensures optimal results during the vegetative and bloom stage. It is an essential component of our 3-part base nutrient system and provides your plants with the optimal array of macro and micronutrients they need during the vegetative & flowering stage.
- The Micro formula contains ethically sourced ingredients, no synthetic dyes, and features an extensive range of guaranteed micronutrients to ensure your plants are getting the highest quality food possible. These include necessary elements such as iron(Fe), boron (B) and calcium (Ca), all of which benefit the plant throughout its entire life cycle.
- Iron is necessary for a plant’s enzymes to function and helps chlorophyll synthesize.
- Boron improves the structural integrity of cell walls, which keeps stems, stalks, and branches robust and healthy.
- Calcium plays a major role in the development of rigid cell walls that can support large yields.
- The stronger cell walls also boost your plant’s immunity to diseases and stress.
- CAUTION: Combining GP3 components together in an undiluted form may cause a nutrient lockout. Always mix into the reservoir separately. Follow the GP3 Feed Program for the best results.