Studies have shown the most productive method for indoor growing is by starting plants with Metal Halide and then switching to High Pressure Sodium grow lights. HORTILUX Metal Halide lamps are specially designed to provide the spectral energy required for beginning stages of plant growth. HORTILUX Metal Halide out performs most grow lamps because of high initial light intensity and consistent output of the exclusive EYE HORTILUX spectrum.
- Cost effective veg light for large grow areas.
- Produces faster growth vs other standard MH lamps.
- Ideal for vegetative growth.
- Metal halide provides optimum spectral energy required for vegetative growth.
- 30% more spectral maintenance than competitors, which prolongs lamp life
- Base up Burn Position
- Initial Lumens – 110,000 and Hours of Life – 9,000 hrs
- Only use with a ballast for ANSI M47 Lamps